PRIVATE MASSCOMMUNICATION COLLEGE DEAILS
After class XII a lot of students aspire to enter the media field. Some dream of becoming an editor or writer while others – a journalist. There are also some students who want to explore the Mass Communication field and thereafter shortlist their area of interest, that too, after weighing the pros and cons of every aspect of this stream.
Mass Communication is a broader term which includes the study of various mass mediums. It consists of journalism, film making, radio, television, online, advertising, public relations, event management etc. Those students who want make a career in any of the aforementioned fields can take up this programme without giving a second thought.
• Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Delhi
• Xavier's Institute of Communication (XIC)
• Asian College of Journalism (ACJ)
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC)
• AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre (AJKMCRC)
• Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
• Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore (IIJNM)
• Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, BHU
• Department of Communication and Journalism, Pune
• Bharati Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Communication and Management, Delhi